At Creator Kids we understand that most of today’s jobs may not exist within 10 years due to major advances in technology and artificial intelligence which will create a more efficient and productive process for many businesses. Thus we believe it is essential for the students of today to gain the skills, knowledge and tools to create their own future path, career, employment, business, etc
We allow the students to explore the infinite problems in the world and understand that each problem solved presents an opportunity.
The Creator Kids Online program is broken into 11 modules for the teacher starting with an Introduction Module followed by a module for each of the 10 Steps.
Each Module provides teachers with:
1. A video which explains reasoning, pedagogy and relevance for the students.
2. Slides or videos to display to the students in sequential order.
3. Printable Teacher Notes that can be used to deliver each Step in the classroom.
4. Other resources that may be relevant to each Step.
The following key areas will be experienced by the students:
• Enjoy student centred learning
• Practice problem based learning
• Discover and explore their passions.
• Create solutions.
• Understand commitment.
• Build products.
• Embrace design and digital technology
• Incorporate coding and robotics.
• Create strategies for resilience.
• Practice computational, system and design thinking
• Develop an understanding of basic marketing and bookkeeping.
• Gain experience in presenting their learning to an audience.
• Automatic program updates
• Closed community collaboration
• First opportunity access of new programs developed by Practical PD
• Discounts on other Practical PD programs and workshops
• Access to good practice examples from other schools and teachers
We have delivered the Creator Kids program as a 2 day Incursion in schools across Australia and also as a Teachers Workshop to give teachers the skills to deliver the program themselves. Please take the time to read and watch some of our testimonials.
What a fantastic experience! Must say one of the best incursions I have been able to provide my students. I am new to STEM and have just started implementing projects in my department. This incursion has helped me answer all my queries re: setting up the tone, tuning students and exploring their passion and connecting with authentic real world problems
Fantastic fast moving, thought provoking, workshops encouraged my multi-year and ability levelled class to think critically and creatively. Brads ability to capture students interest and keep them focused and engaged enabled all students to be successful